Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Qualification: BE / Diploma / B.Tech in any Specialization
No. of Open Positions: 1
- Should have 2-3 Years experience in TL & Assistant manager role in operations or project management function in any BPO/KPO organization is desirable.
- This role will interact with client daily to understand stated & implied requirements & transfer requirement to work schedule internally.
- Interacts with technical(SQL) & domain specialists & translates business requirements to working guidelines.
- Organise work schedule to resource on hourly, daily or weekly basis depending project context. Capability to mentor team.
- Tracks the progress & adopting course correction against the targets & managing the escalations to mitigate the project risks.
- Systematic in documenting all trackers and reports to act on it.
- Preparing various performance reports on time(schedule), Cost, quality & resources across the projects.
- Showcase systemic continuous improvement in SLA with reference to performance reports.
- Mentoring the team towards imparting cross training, grooming the team members to next level assignments.
- Excellent verbal, writing & Presentation communication skills.
- Strong analytical, comprehension & problem solving skills.
- Working Knowledge of SQL, MS-access or any other dbase management is advantageous.